VRF Non-Ducted 1-Way Cassette Indoor Unit
6,000-15,000 BTUh, 0.5-1.3 Tons
YORK® Ceiling-mounted, 1-way Cassette Indoor Units offer a compact choice of corner-mounted, one- or two-way discharge (from the front and downward).
- Slim and stylish design
- Automatic swing louver distributes airflow evenly for uniform temperature
- Optional motion and radiant heat sensor for shutoff and activation in response to room occupancy
Enhanced Technology for Enhanced Performance
The ceiling-mounted, VRF, 1-way cassette indoor unit offers a stylish design with up to 15,000 BTUh. An automatic swing louver distributes airflow evenly for a uniform temperature, while an optional energy-saving motion and radiant heat sensor optimizes airflow and temperature control in response to room occupancy.
Available in three installation types to accommodate ceiling equipment, lighting and other design challenges.
Highly advanced fan wing shape and air outlet design greatly improve efficiency of the airflow operation and lower sound pressure level.
Includes a condensate mechanism featuring a high-life pump, easier height adjustment and the ability to embed receiver kit (optional) in a decorative panel.
- At only 9-1/4" (235 mm) tall, the unit can be installed at a small height such as a clipped ceiling
- Side pocket covers are provided on both sides of the decorative panel so height can be adjusted easily without removing the panel.
- With an optional motion sensor, air conditioning capacity is saved automatically depending on the amount of human activity detected.
- The shutter function closes the air outlet with the louver when the operation is stopped.
- For easy maintenance, the antibacterial agent of the silver ions in the condensate pan inhibits mold- or bacteria-related clogging.
York VRF Catalogue 2020VIEW
VRF Systems Product Line Data SheetVIEW
Installation Manual for Duct AdaptorVIEW
Installation Manual for Supplement for Indoor UnitVIEW
Operational Manual for Supplement for Indoor UnitVIEW
Installation Manual for Infrared Receiver KitVIEW
Installation Manual for 3 Pin Connector CableVIEW
Installation Manual for Relay and 3 Pin Connector KitVIEW
Installation Manual for Decorative PanelVIEW
IC1006B21S Submittal Data SheetVIEW
IC1012B21S Submittal Data SheetVIEW
Installation Manual for Motion Sensor KitVIEW
Installation Manual for Antibacterial Air FilterVIEW
Installation Manual for Air Outlet Shutter PlateVIEW
IC1015B21S Submittal Data SheetVIEW
IC1008B21S Submittal Data SheetVIEW
Installation Manual for Grille for Front DischargeVIEW
Operational Manual for Infrared Receiver KitVIEW
Installation and Maintenance Manual for 1-Way Cassette Indoor UnitsVIEW
Operational Manual for 1-Way Cassette Indoor UnitsVIEW
Service Parts List for 1-Way CassetteVIEW
Engineering Manual for 1-Way Cassette Indoor UnitsVIEW
Service Manual for 1-Way Cassette Indoor UnitsVIEW
Installation Manual for Remote SensorVIEW
- Temperature range limit
- Setback function
- Occupancy-based operation (available on select indoor units)
- Small size for discreet applications
- Controls one to 16 indoor units, applying the same settings
- Error code diagnosis makes troubleshooting easier
- Controls temperature, mode and fan speed
- Features a seven-day time with multiple set points
- Controls up to 16 indoor units