AE Multi Speed, Multi Position Air Handler
Highly efficient, dependable comfort.
|Warranties||Standard 10 year parts and compressor warranty.|
Moves Conditioned Air Evenly and Quietly
Partner with a YORK® LX Series Air Conditioner or Heat Pump to improve the overall comfort of your home.
Advanced MaxAlloy™ coil is optimized for effective airflow.
A fully insulated cabinet, gasketed doors and a balanced high efficiency blower assembly delivers quiet comfort.
YORK® AE Air Handlers carry the Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval.
High-efficiency blower uses a standard ECM five-speed fan motor that saves energy.
- Composite, low-water-retention drain pans reduce the possibility of mold or bacteria buildup
- Standard multi-position provides everything needed for all installed positions – no additional kits required
- Built-in filter rack accepts 1.0" disposable and cleanable air filters
- Multiple airflow settings so the system can be matched to your home's specific comfort needs
- Less than 2% air leakages at 1.0" esp. ensures only conditioned air moves through your home and unconditioned air isn't introduced into the system
- MaxAlloy™ coil features advanced corrosion-resistant design for long life
|Comfort Technologies||High-Efficiency fixed speed motor||Coil||MaxAlloy™ Coil|
|Fan Motor||Standard ECM five-speed motor||Parts Warranty Code||10-year Parts Limited Warranty*|
|Control Options||Conventional||Voltage Options||208-230V 1Φ 60Hz|
|Position||Multi-position||Tonnage Range||1.5-5 Tons|
Contact your local dealer for help with your existing system or to learn more about investing in a new one.
Find your local dealer for more information on our warranties and warranty registration.
Learn about our affordable financing plans so you can purchase a new YORK® comfort system that fits your budget.
Take Advantage of Our Latest IncentivesCheck Them Out
YORK® Energy Savings CalculatorFind Out More
Lifetime Compressor Limited Warranty – 10-year Compressor Limited Warranty; Lifetime Heat Exchanger Limited Warranty – 20-year Heat Exchanger Limited Warranty; 10-year Parts Limited Warranty – 5-year Parts Limited Warranty; 10-year Compressor Limited Warranty – 5-year Compressor Limited Warranty
Three-phase models have 5-year Compressor and 1-year Parts Limited Warranties. Three-phase models do not qualify for the 10-year Parts Limited Warranty.