JMVT Constant CFM, Modular Air Handler
Designed for upflow, downflow or horizontal left or right applications
|Warranties||Standard 10 year parts and compressor warranty.|
A Flexible Design that Provides Robust Airflow
A next-generation, high-efficiency constant CFM blower delivers increased airflow and reduces blower watts by 10% using a standard ECM motor.
Communication-capable JMVT works with conventional thermostats or the YORK® Hx™3 Touch-screen Thermostat.
Efficient performance uses up to 80% less electricity than blowers found in older conventional equipment.
YORK® JMVT air handlers carry the Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval.
- Composite, low-water-retention drain pans reduce the possibility of mold or bacteria buildup
- Standard multi-position provides everything needed for upflow, downflow or horizontal left or right applications
- Built-in filter rack accepts 1.0" disposable and cleanable air filters and features sliding latch design for quick and easy access
- Compatible with a communicating system featuring the Hx™3 Touch Screen Thermostat, the Universal Thermostat Adapter or for pairing with select conventional thermostats
- Less than 2% air leakages at 1.0" esp. ensures only conditioned air moves through your home
- 8HK electric heater kits can be used as stand-alone electric furnaces
|Comfort Technologies||Match your regions unique climate with ClimaTrak technology for advanced comfort | Constant CFM motor technology | Compatible with WiFi enabled Hx™3 Communicating Zoning System||Coil||MaxAlloy™ Coil|
|Fan Motor||Variable-speed premium ECM fan motor||Tonnage Range||1.5-5 Tons|
|Parts Warranty Code||10-year Parts Limited Warranty*||Control Options||Communicating or Conventional|
Contact your local dealer for help with your existing system or to learn more about investing in a new one.
Find your local dealer for more information on our warranties and warranty registration.
Learn about our affordable financing plans so you can purchase a new YORK® comfort system that fits your budget.
Great Financing Options AvailableGet the Details
Lifetime Compressor Limited Warranty – 10-year Compressor Limited Warranty; Lifetime Heat Exchanger Limited Warranty – 20-year Heat Exchanger Limited Warranty; 10-year Parts Limited Warranty – 5-year Parts Limited Warranty; 10-year Compressor Limited Warranty – 5-year Compressor Limited Warranty
Three-phase models have 5-year Compressor and 1-year Parts Limited Warranties. Three-phase models do not qualify for the 10-year Parts Limited Warranty.