Energy Recovery Ventilators
Improve Indoor Air Quality and Reduce Energy Costs With ERVs
By delivering greater energy savings while improving comfort, YORK® Energy Recovery Ventilators (ERVs) are the answer to your indoor air quality needs. Energy Recovery Ventilation Systems provide increased ventilation rates and enable buildings to reduce heating and cooling loads.
Investing in ERV Systems can provide payback through energy savings and occupant productivity.
Energy Recovery Ventilators can assist designers in acquiring energy credits for LEED® certification.
Energy Recovery Ventilators are an excellent choice to comply with outdoor ventilation requirements of ASHRAE 62.
Introducing fresh, outdoor air to a commercial building is a key component in sustaining excellent IAQ and occupant productivity.
- 250-1,500 CFM
- Switchable communications protocols between BACnet MS/TP and N2 protocols
- Switchable Standard BACnet Protocol provides interoperability with other Building Automation System (BAS) products that use the widely accepted BACnet standard
- 200-1,000 CFM
- 200-1,000 CFM
- Designed for indoor use
- 600-6,200 CFM
- Double-wall construction with 1" fully insulated galvanized steel panels
- Heavy-duty, double-constructed, insulated bottom to help ensure rigidity during transit and installation
- 300-6,200 CFM
- Built with heavy-gauge, galvanized steel cabinet featuring powder paint color matched to any manufacturer's rooftop unit
- Powered by Lau forward-curved blowers to reduce noise and vibration