Engineered for Low Total Cost of Ownership
With a wide range of types, capacities and sustainable refrigerant options, YORK® is a leader in air-cooled chiller solutions. We engineer compact, energy-efficient chillers that are easy to maintain and are tailored to fit almost any application.DOWNLOAD PRODUCT LINE CARD
Achieve efficient operation across all cooling-load and ambient temperature conditions.
Decades of proven technology installed globally, backed by the largest HVAC parts and service network.
YORK® Air-cooled Chillers have earned the trusted AHRI Certified™ mark, an assurance of the product's performance.
Tailor your chiller to meet your specific needs.
- 15-35 TR (50-123 kW)
- Standard ambient range up to 125°F
- Optional hot-gas bypass
- 40-230 TR (140-800 kW)
- Industry-leading IPLV with variable-speed drive fans
- Optimized compressor for better part-load efficiency
- 150-500 TR (525-1,750 kW)
- Patented YORK® liquid-cooled, variable-speed drive technology
- Screw compressors designed and manufactured by Johnson Controls
- 115-500 TR (400-1,750 kW)
- Packaged controls for single-point convenience to easily accommodate process or building changes
- Intelligent controls also optimize the balance between using fans to move air over the free-cooling coils
- 150-400 TR (530-1,406 kW)
- Integrated compressor VSD standard with 50% fewer moving parts
- Excellent capacity control, high power factor and soft start