YCIV Variable Speed Drive Screw Chiller
150-400 TR (530-1,406 kW)
The YORK® YCIV Variable Speed Drive Screw Chiller delivers superior control, industry-leading efficiency and quiet operation.
- Variable Speed Drive Power/Control Panel
- Semi-hermetic YORK® twin screw compressors
- Dedicated inverter for each compressor
Low maintenance, energy and repair costs drive down your total cost of ownership.
Significant sound reduction at off–design conditions makes YCIV chillers quieter than competitive chillers.
Low mechanical-installation, electrical-installation and equipment costs save money.
- Integrated compressor VSD standard with 50% fewer moving parts
- Easy access to display and control features via control display access door
- Wire and louvered panel options
- Optional BAS interface
- 150-400 TR, 530-1406 kW
- Excellent capacity control, high power factor and soft start
- Powder-painted steel cabinet with gasket-sealed outer doors
- Low-sound options
- Optional circuit breaker
- Patented YORK® liquid-cooled, variable-speed drive technology
- Screw compressors designed and manufactured by Johnson Controls
- Patented, stepped VI (volume ratio) technology to match compressor operation to conditions
- Packaged controls for single-point convenience to easily accommodate process or building changes
- Intelligent controls also optimize the balance between using fans to move air over the free-cooling coils
- Variable-frequency inverter technology enables a zero-inrush soft start and a high-displacement power factor across the entire operating range
- Standard ambient range up to 125°F
- Optional hot-gas bypass
- Optional factory-mounted hydronic-pump kit
- Industry-leading IPLV with variable-speed drive fans
- Optimized compressor for better part-load efficiency
- Building automation system (BAS) communications