Mini VRF Single Phase Heat Pump Air Source Outdoor Unit
3, 4 and 5 Tons (208/230V)
Exceptionally efficient YORK® Mini VRF Systems provide design versatility while delivering quiet, personalized comfort.
- EER up to 16.7, SEER up to 23.1, HSPF up to 12.1, COP up to 5.12
- Single-phase (208-230V) 3-, 4- and 5-ton heat pump system
- Inverter compressor technology
Design Flexibility Meets Superior Efficiency
Certified by AHRI, this highly efficient unit has SEER ratings up to 23.1, EER up to 16.7, HSPF up to 12.1 and COP up to 5.12.
Numerous system configurations, unit sizes and indoor unit types and capacities meet a wide range of applications.
These units emit sound levels as low as 51 dB(A) for outdoor units and 26 dB(A) for indoor units.
- Numerous system configurations, multiple-sized outdoor units and multiple options of indoor unit types and capacities
- Up to 984-ft. total pipe length
- One outdoor unit for up to eight indoor units
- Cooling up to 118°F and heating down to -4°F ambient
- Up to 164-ft. vertical distance between outdoor unit and indoor units
- 3-ton and 4-ton units are ENERGY STAR® certified
Installation Manual (IM)
Installation and Maintenance Manual for Dedicated Outdoor Air System (H,Y)VAHP036B21S (H,Y)VAHP048B21S (H,Y)VAHP060B21S
- High-performance, high-efficiency heat exchanger
- Features efficient turbo fan for lower noise and a wide range of airflow settings
- Optional motion and radiant heat sensor for shutoff and activation in response to room occupancy
- Removable front door panel for easy cleaning
- Wireless sensor with optional wireless zone controller
- Optional condensate pump
- Controls temperature, mode and fan speed
- Features a seven-day time with multiple set points
- Controls up to 16 indoor units
- Controls up to 32 groups of indoor units (maximum 160 units)
- User-friendly touch-screen interface
- Set up to 10 on/off times per day