VRF Smart Gateway
Integrate YORK® Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) system controls into building automation systems (BAS) for comprehensive building management.
- Metasys and BACnet® building automation system (BAS) compatible
- Increased point data includes full-system and individual zone control of indoor and outdoor units
- Wi-Fi® accessibility provides remote access and control using a mobile smart device
Complete Building Control
BAS integration brings full building management capabilities and reporting for comprehensive building performance insight.
Remote access and increased point data, both full-system and zone control for indoor and outdoor units, optimizes system performance.
Automatically organizes the VRF system into BAS program structure to deliver a faster, easier and less costly integration.
- Reduced integration expenses
- Increased point data
- Full BAS functionality
- System organization customized to user needs
- Works over Ethernet
- Single-chassis units in 6, 8, 10, 12, 14 and 16 Tons enable system designs with fewer units and system sizes up to 36 tons
- Long refrigerant piping lengths provide design flexibility – up to 3,281 feet total pipe run and a vertical lift of 360 feet when the outdoor unit(s) is above the indoor unit(s)
- Dual-inverter compressors standard in 8, 10, 12, 14 and 16 Ton units for increased efficiency
- High-performance, high-efficiency heat exchanger
- Features efficient turbo fan for lower noise and a wide range of airflow settings
- Optional motion and radiant heat sensor for shutoff and activation in response to room occupancy
- Removable front door panel for easy cleaning
- Wireless sensor with optional wireless zone controller
- Optional condensate pump