VRF Large Central Controller
The YORK® VRF, Large Central Controller provides a high level of VRF system control through an easy-to-use, touchscreen interface.
- Individual zone control
- Independent cool and heat set points
- Basic, central-point on/off control
Superior Control Made Simple
The large controller enables fine control of air quantity and auto-louvers settings.
An intuitive touch-screen interface and color-coded graphics make this controller easy to use.
Connect up to eight large controllers to the H-Link II communication system for one centralized point of control.
- Controls up to 64 groups of indoor units (maximum of 160 units)
- Set up to 10 on/off times per day
- Standard, external input/output terminals
- User-friendly touch-screen interface
- Color-coded graphics for quick reference
- External signals enable the following options: central operation/stop, demand control, emergency stop, central operation output and central alarm output
- Single-chassis units in 6, 8, 10, 12, 14 and 16 Tons enable system designs with fewer units and system sizes up to 36 tons
- Long refrigerant piping lengths provide design flexibility – up to 3,281 feet total pipe run and a vertical lift of 360 feet when the outdoor unit(s) is above the indoor unit(s)
- Dual-inverter compressors standard in 8, 10, 12, 14 and 16 Ton units for increased efficiency
- High-performance, high-efficiency heat exchanger
- Features efficient turbo fan for lower noise and a wide range of airflow settings
- Optional motion and radiant heat sensor for shutoff and activation in response to room occupancy
- Removable front door panel for easy cleaning
- Wireless sensor with optional wireless zone controller
- Optional condensate pump