VRF Mini Central Controller
The YORK® VRF Mini Central Controller provides a high level of VRF system control through an easy-to-use, touch-screen interface and controls up to 32 groups of VRF indoor units.
- Individual zone control
- Independent cool and heat set points
- Basic central point on/off control
Outstanding VRF System Control
The mini controller enables fine control of air quantity and auto louvers settings.
An intuitive, touch-screen interface and color-coded graphics make this controller easy to use.
Connect up to eight mini controllers to the H-Link II communication system for one centralized point of control.
- Controls up to 32 groups of indoor units (maximum 160 units)
- Set up to 10 on/off times per day
- Standard external input/output terminals
- User-friendly touch-screen interface
- Color-coded graphics for quick reference
- External signals enable the following options: central operation/stop, demand control, emergency stop, central operation output and central alarm output
- Single-chassis units in 6, 8, 10, 12, 14 and 16 Tons enable system designs with fewer units and system sizes up to 36 Tons
- 54.3" height
- Optional wireless remote controller, wired zone controller, wired central controller or wired BMS adapter(s)
- Systems are designed with dual heat recovery so heat can be recovered in both the water and refrigerant circuits
- Dual fuels can be used and include electricity for VRF units and natural gas or electricity for boiler
- Less refrigerant is required for water-source, VRF for easier compliance with ASHRAE Standard 15
- High-performance, high-efficiency heat exchanger
- Features efficient turbo fan for lower noise and a wide range of airflow settings
- Optional motion and radiant heat sensor for shutoff and activation in response to room occupancy
- Reduced integration expenses
- System organization customized to user needs
- Increased point data