VRF Single Port Changeover Box
The YORK® Changeover Box (COB) is the workhorse in a heat recovery system that redirects refrigerant vapor to the desired zone.
- Continuous operation eliminates the risk of full system shutdown if there is a malfunction among the connected indoor units.
- Electronically controlled valves and a fully insulated valve housing minimizes noise and delivers quieter operation.
- Single-port design is ideal for single zones that require individual heating and cooling control.
The Workhorse in Your Heat Recovery System
Single-port changeover box is ideal for single zones that require individual heating and cooling control connecting up to 8 indoor units.
A simplified design provides easy access to valves, reducing service time.
Continuous operation means no risk of system shutdown, even if one of the connected units malfunctions.
- Optimized reliability through continuous operation
- Fine mesh strainers protect valves and further increase reliability
- System operates using vapor instead of liquid, reducing number of valves required for increased simplicity
- Malfunctions among connected units do not result in system shutdown
- Electronically controlled valves and fully insulated housing minimizes noise for greater installation flexibility
- Simplified design provides easy service access to valves
- Single-chassis units in 6, 8, 10, 12, 14 and 16 Tons enable system designs with fewer units and system sizes up to 36 tons
- Long refrigerant piping lengths provide design flexibility – up to 3,281 feet total pipe run and a vertical lift of 360 feet when the outdoor unit(s) is above the indoor unit(s)
- Dual-inverter compressors standard in 8, 10, 12, 14 and 16 Ton units for increased efficiency