VRF Non-Ducted 1-Way Cassette Indoor Unit
6,000-15,000 BTUh, 0.5-1.3 Tons
YORK® Ceiling-mounted, 1-way Cassette Indoor Units offer a compact choice of corner-mounted, one- or two-way discharge (from the front and downward).
- Slim and stylish design
- Automatic swing louver distributes airflow evenly for uniform temperature
- Optional motion and radiant heat sensor for shutoff and activation in response to room occupancy
Enhanced Technology for Enhanced Performance
Available in three installation types to accommodate ceiling equipment, lighting and other design challenges.
Highly advanced fan wing shape and air outlet design greatly improve efficiency of the airflow operation and lower sound pressure level.
Includes a condensate mechanism featuring a high-life pump, easier height adjustment and the ability to embed receiver kit (optional) in a decorative panel.
- At only 9-1/4" (235 mm) tall, the unit can be installed at a small height such as a clipped ceiling
- Side pocket covers are provided on both sides of the decorative panel so height can be adjusted easily without removing the panel.
- With an optional motion sensor, air conditioning capacity is saved automatically depending on the amount of human activity detected.
- The shutter function closes the air outlet with the louver when the operation is stopped.
- For easy maintenance, the antibacterial agent of the silver ions in the condensate pan inhibits mold- or bacteria-related clogging.
- Temperature range limit
- Setback function
- Occupancy-based operation (available on select indoor units)
- Small size for discreet applications
- Controls one to 16 indoor units, applying the same settings
- Error code diagnosis makes troubleshooting easier
- Controls temperature, mode and fan speed
- Features a seven-day time with multiple set points
- Controls up to 16 indoor units