VRF Non-ducted Ceiling Suspended Indoor Unit
15,000-36,000 BTUh, 1.3-3.0 Tons
YORK® Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) Non-ducted Ceiling-suspended Indoor Units offer a stylized design and even airflow with an automatic swing louver.
- Enhanced fan design increases efficiency and reduces noise levels
- Automatic swing louver distributes airflow evenly for maximized comfort
- Flexible installation can accommodate high ceilings
Stylish Design, Smart Performance
Models include four tonnage capacities designed to meet a variety of room layouts and environmental demands.
Installation options can accommodate a variety of ceiling features and heights. Stylish design and color provide an elegant aesthetic.
An optional, energy-saving motion and radiant heat sensor further optimize airflow and temperature control in response to room occupancy.
- Energy efficient fan reduces sound levels to as low as 26 dBA
- Accessible design provides ease of service and maintenance
- Flexible installation includes options for high ceilings and can meet a variety of application demands
Installation Manual (IM)
Installation and Maintenance Manual for ceiling suspended indoor units
- Temperature range limit
- Setback function
- Occupancy-based operation (available on select indoor units)
- Small size for discreet applications
- Controls one to 16 indoor units, applying the same settings
- Error code diagnosis makes troubleshooting easier
- Controls temperature, mode and fan speed
- Features a seven-day time with multiple set points
- Controls up to 16 indoor units