VRF EconoFresh Economizer Indoor Unit
The EconoFresh Unit includes the Economizer Kit and choice of a ducted, medium static unit in three capacities: 30,000, 36,000 or 48,000 BTUh.
These indoor units can achieve up to 100% outside air/free-cooling for efficiency and indoor air quality (IAQ) when connected to a VRF system.
- Combines the technology of a medium, static ducted unit with an economizer kit
- Seamlessly integrates with VRF systems to contribute to energy savings and improved indoor air quality (IAQ)
- Excellent for applications with cooling demands during mid-seasons and winter
Enhanced Air Quality, Enhanced Savings
Improve the health of indoor conditions with increased outdoor airflow. Optional CO2 and enthalpy sensors further enhance IAQ capabilities.
Free-cooling capabilities deliver unsurpassed efficiency to reduce cooling costs, especially during mid-seasons and winter.
Remote control setting of the outside air damper opening ensures minimum outside airflow requirements are met.
- Automated sensor settings detect outdoor conditions to optimize performance
- Features 3 fan speeds for precise airflow
- Seamless integration with VRF systems
- Low-leak dampers provide reliability and reduce system failure
- Available in 3 capacities: 30,000, 36,000 or 48,000 BTUh
Operation Manual (OM)
Operation Manual for ducted medium static with econofresh kit indoor unit
- Temperature range limit
- Setback function
- Occupancy-based operation (available on select indoor units)
- Small size for discreet applications
- Controls one to 16 indoor units, applying the same settings
- Error code diagnosis makes troubleshooting easier
- Controls temperature, mode and fan speed
- Features a seven-day time with multiple set points
- Controls up to 16 indoor units