VRF Ducted Slim Indoor Unit
6,000-18,000 BTUh, 0.5-1.5 Tons
YORK® Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) System Ducted Slim Indoor Units provide a compact, efficient airflow source to ducted zones.
- At only 7-9/16" (192 cm), the slim design can be installed in tight spaces
- Energy-efficient fan motor reduces operational costs
- Multiple fan speeds deliver precise indoor comfort
Energy Efficiency for Ducted Zones
Efficient DC fan motor and variable fan speed matched with up to .20 WG static pressure capabilities reduce energy consumption and costs.
Easily accessible bottom panel reduces service time and equipment requirements. A built-in condensate pump decreases risk of system failure.
Slim, ducted design allows equipment to be concealed and to meet demands of aesthetically-driven projects.
- High-efficiency DC fan motor and 3 fan speeds
- Bottom access for easy service
- Up to .20 WG static pressure
- Built-in condensate pump
- Temperature range limit
- Setback function
- Occupancy-based operation (available on select indoor units)
- Small size for discreet applications
- Controls one to 16 indoor units, applying the same settings
- Error code diagnosis makes troubleshooting easier
- Controls temperature, mode and fan speed
- Features a seven-day time with multiple set points
- Controls up to 16 indoor units