VRF Non-Ducted Floor-Exposed Indoor Unit
6,000-15,000 BTUh (0.5-1.3 Tons)
YORK® Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) Floor-exposed Indoor Units feature a slim design to provide indoor comfort while preserving room space.
- 8.7" depth provides comfort without limiting room space
- 24.8" height leaves ample space for installation below windows
- Ideal for perimeter zone cooling
Space Saving Design
At 8.7" deep by 24.8" high, the slim, compact footprint easily fits in perimeter zones, hallways and under windows.
Provides a solution for maintaining occupant comfort in areas that are often susceptible to temperature instability.
0.5, 0.7, 1.0 and 1.3 Ton units meet various room demands.
- Slim, compact design is ideal for perimeter zone cooling and installation when space is limited
- Features 3 fan speeds for precise comfort
- Capacities are available in 4 tonnages with up to 15,000 BTUh
Installation Manual (IM)
Installation and Maintenance Manual floor exposed and floor concealed indoor units
- Temperature range limit
- Setback function
- Occupancy-based operation (available on select indoor units)
- Small size for discreet applications
- Controls one to 16 indoor units, applying the same settings
- Error code diagnosis makes troubleshooting easier
- Controls temperature, mode and fan speed
- Features a seven-day time with multiple set points
- Controls up to 16 indoor units