Multi Position Air Handler Unit
Multi-position air handler units offer multiple installation positions and are ideal for both residential and light commercial applications.
- Rigid-case-construction interior for structural support
- Thermoset condensate pan reduces potential mold or contaminant build-up
- Direct-drive, multi-speed blower
Innovative Features and Quality Construction
Full integration into a VRF system is possible thanks to the DX-Kit.
Enhanced filter racks, electric heat kits and accessible case depth make service and maintenance easier.
Quality construction and an improved design helps ensure this multi-position air handler will operate reliably for years to come.
- Rigid-case-construction interior endoskeleton
- MaxAlloy™ coil
- Single-piece construction with no external screws
- Thermoset condensate pan
- Uses 1"-thick standard filters
- Direct-drive, multispeed motor
- Powder-painted G30 galvanized steel
- Aluminum and G90 galvanized steel structural components
- 20.5" case depth
- 2% or less total airflow leakage rate
- Electric heat kits are field installed
- DX-Kit allows for full integration to a VRF system