VRF Air Source Outdoor Unit Low Ambient Heat Pump
6-24 Tons (208/230 and 460V)
YORK® VRF Low Ambient Heat Pump Units offer an extended operating temperature range for exceptional performance under extreme conditions.
- Defrost cycle
- Demand control
- Automatic judgement system
Optimized Technology for Better Integration
The power-saving demand control feature for reduced peak loads saves energy.
Reduced weight and smaller footprint provide more placement options, fitting within restrictive parameters.
The reengineered inverter compressor provides peak performance and boosts energy efficiency.
- Outstanding performance when outdoor ambient temperatures are as low as 14°F (-10°C) in cooling mode and as low as -13°F (-25°C) in heating mode
- Advanced defrost cycle operation in heating mode
- Automatic judgement system for refrigerant amount to verify refrigerant charge is correct
- Long refrigerant piping lengths – up to 1,640 feet total pipe run
- Power-saving demand control for reduced peak load and energy savings
- Diagnostics and malfunction codes available at the push of a control panel button
- Single-chassis units in 6, 8, 10, 12, 14 and 16 Tons enable system designs with fewer units and system sizes up to 36 Tons
- 54.3" height
- Optional wireless remote controller, wired zone controller, wired central controller or wired BMS adapter(s)
- Multiple fan speed settings
- 4 air volume settings – including Ultra Hi for higher ceilings
- 4-way airflow can be configured for 2-way or 3-way
- Systems are designed with dual heat recovery so heat can be recovered in both the water and refrigerant circuits
- Dual fuels can be used and include electricity for VRF units and natural gas or electricity for boiler
- Less refrigerant is required for water-source, VRF for easier compliance with ASHRAE Standard 15
- Reduced integration expenses
- System organization customized to user needs
- Increased point data