VRF Water Source Heat Pump and Heat Recovery Systems
6-48 Tons (208/230V and 460V)
The YORK® Water-source, VRF System lets you to address projects where space is limited and is ideal for coastal or extreme-weather regions.
- Highest-capacity systems in the industry, ranging from 6 to 48 tons, with impressive efficiency ratings
- Cost-effective designs with small, light, modular units
- Confidence in code compliance without roof weight limit, exterior appearance or external noise concerns
Individual Zone Control for Exceptional Comfort
Compact, modular and lightweight equipment increases design flexibility, simplifies installation and allows modules to be stacked with racking.
The connection ratio range of 50-130% enables cost-effective designs, providing flexibility and savings.
Units are perfect for architecturally restricted properties, areas where local codes limit refrigerant use or where cost savings are key.
- Systems are designed with dual heat recovery so heat can be recovered in both the water and refrigerant circuits
- Less refrigerant is required for water-source, VRF for easier compliance with ASHRAE Standard 15
- Dual fuels can be used and include electricity for VRF units and natural gas or electricity for boiler
- Defrost mode is not required for increased energy savings and comfort
- Single-chassis units in 6, 8, 10, 12, 14 and 16 Tons enable system designs with fewer units and system sizes up to 36 Tons
- 54.3" height
- Optional wireless remote controller, wired zone controller, wired central controller or wired BMS adapter(s)
- High-performance, high-efficiency heat exchanger
- Features efficient turbo fan for lower noise and a wide range of airflow settings
- Optional motion and radiant heat sensor for shutoff and activation in response to room occupancy
- Reduced integration expenses
- System organization customized to user needs
- Increased point data