Packaged Rooftop Units
Superior Efficiency, Greater Control, Unmatched Comfort
The YORK® Rooftops Difference
With a Reengineered Rooftop Product Portfolio, our commitment to quality is built into each product. We have expanded manufacturing, including advanced testing labs dedicated to rooftops. Our one-of-a-kind Ducted Systems Academy features 30,000 sq. ft for remote and hands-on training. Our products are tested to the extreme, so it’s no wonder we have class-leading efficiency and flexibility, backed by an industry-leading warranty. Peace of Mind – from the rooftops.
YORK® Packaged Rooftop Units for heating and air conditioning meet code compliance and go a step further by significantly cutting energy costs.
Key product design features, along with embedded Smart Equipment, ensure easier HVAC installation, start-up and commissioning.
A wide variety of heating and air conditioning options and a number of field-installed accessories better meet the needs of your application.
Light Commercial Rooftops
Comprehensive 3-12.5 Tons offerings in three platforms
- Delivers simplicity and performance that give you an advantage on almost every rooftop project.
- Economical, go-to product for new construction and replacement.
- Premium cabinet with maintenance-friendly standard features for the service professional such as slide-out blowers and tool-less, hinged access doors.
The most economical comfort cooling in the 15-27.5 Ton range
- Ultra-high-efficiency packaged rooftop units deliver improved efficiency with intelligent control and operational flexibility.
- Leads the industry with the most economical comfort cooling in the 15-27.5 ton range.
Covering the market needs with three strong platforms
- Entry level product designed for the cost conscious commercial project with the right amount of features and static capacity.
- Designed for the feature rich applied market where flexibility and corresponding higher static cabinet and fan systems are important.
- Featuring high-efficiency scroll compressors, YORK® YPAL Packaged Rooftop Units deliver superior energy performance and greater comfort for less.
With a 3-150 ton capacity range and efficiency ratings as high as 17.5 SEER, YORK® Commercial Packaged Rooftop Units in both A/C and packaged heat pump models are Smart Equipment-enabled, while minimizing installation and operating costs. Each roof-mounted package unit combines efficiency, performance, and comfort.
- 15-25 Tons
- Units meet or exceed ASHRAE Standard 90.1
- Smart Equipment provides reliability and ease of use
- 15-27.5 Tons
- A broad range of outdoor air options, including low-leak damper economizers, constant volume powered exhaust and modulating powered exhaust
- Multiple airflow strategies, including exclusive IntelliSpeed™ discrete fan control (DFC) with 2-stage and 4-stage options
- 3-12.5 Tons
- Designed to match up directly with select competitor electrical, control and gas connections
- Meet or exceed ASHRAE Standard 90.1 – 2016
- 3-12.5 Tons
- Units meet or exceed ASHRAE 90.1-2016 and are ENERGY STAR® qualified
- Easy power and control wiring for reduced installation time and costs
- 50-150 Tons
- Meets or exceeds ASHRAE 90.1-2019 energy standards
- Factory-mounted controls provide easy setup and programming
- 27.5-50 Tons
- Equivalent or higher part-load efficiency (IEER) than comparable models from competitors
- A broad range of outdoor air options, including low-leak damper economizers, constant-volume powered exhaust and modulating powered exhaust
- 25-80 Tons
- Standard, double-wall foam panels for improved thermal efficiency
- Variable-speed compressor and VSD fan options with the most advanced refrigeration, airflow and heat-transfer technologies
- 3-6 Tons
- Energy-efficient scroll compressors
- All cooling only/heat pump models share a common footprint for on-site flexibility