Air Handling Units
Unparalleled Design Flexibility
YORK® Solution™ and YORK® Custom Air Handling Units provide design flexibility that balances performance and economy without compromising quality. With a full line of standard, semi-custom and custom air handling units to choose from, we have a system perfectly aligned to your building's needs and budget.Watch Our Video
These versatile systems can meet the requirements of virtually any installation.
Every YORK® air handling unit features industry-leading acoustic technology.
Streamlined manufacturing processes and factory controls increase speed to installation.
Flexible factory controls minimize installation time through intelligent manufacturing.
- 2,000-200,000 CFM
- Fully custom solutions with cabinet sizes available in 1” increments
- Material flexibility to suit any application requirement, including galvanized steel, pre-painted/coated steel, stainless steel and aluminum
- Compact length
- Compact 9' (274 cm) height on all sizes
- 2,000-50,000 CFM
- Specifically engineered for outdoor environments
- Zero-penetration membrane roof system with 10-year warranty
- 2,000-120,000 CFM
- Nearly 500 cabinet sizes available
- Fully integrated, wraparound heat exchanger (WAHX) option provides enhanced dehumidification in a compact footprint