Air Handling Units
Unparalleled Design Flexibility
YORK® Solution™ and YORK® Custom Air Handling Units provide design flexibility that balances performance and economy without compromising quality. With a full line of standard, semi-custom and custom air handling units to choose from, we have a system perfectly aligned to your building's needs and budget.Watch Our Video
These versatile systems can meet the requirements of virtually any installation.
Every YORK® air handling unit features industry-leading acoustic technology.
Streamlined manufacturing processes and factory controls increase speed to installation.
Flexible factory controls minimize installation time through intelligent manufacturing.
Acoustics play an important role in indoor environmental quality (IEQ), and sound generated by an air handling unit (AHU) can have a direct impact on these environments. That’s why YORK® is dedicated to the study of AHU acoustic performance. Our state-of-the-art equipment development and engineering center is the largest air handling unit sound-test facility in the world – and is the only lab of its kind to test airflow and sound simultaneously. Backed by world-class AMCA accreditation, it’s one of the leading research, development and testing sites for the entire commercial HVAC equipment industry.
The YORK® Air Handling Acoustic Conditioning Toolkit
At YORK®, our goal is to engineer air handling systems that contribute to improved indoor environmental quality while maintaining a compact unit footprint, which is why we’ve developed advanced acoustic technologies that tailor air handling sound performance to specific applications – and to your specific needs. And it’s why our engineers tap into this exclusive toolkit of industry-leading acoustic technologies for every air handler we build.
HIGH PERFORMANCE SILENCER™ (HPS)
Download the HPS Guide for specification language, or download the PDF below for more information.
HOW IT ALL WORKS TOGETHER
- 2,000-200,000 CFM
- Fully custom solutions with cabinet sizes available in 1” increments
- Material flexibility to suit any application requirement, including galvanized steel, pre-painted/coated steel, stainless steel and aluminum
- Compact length
- Compact 9' (274 cm) height on all sizes
- 2,000-50,000 CFM
- Specifically engineered for outdoor environments
- Zero-penetration membrane roof system with 10-year warranty
- 2,000-120,000 CFM
- Nearly 500 cabinet sizes available
- Fully integrated, wraparound heat exchanger (WAHX) option provides enhanced dehumidification in a compact footprint