Packaged Rooftop Units
Superior Efficiency, Greater Control, Unmatched Comfort
With a 3-150 ton capacity range and efficiency ratings as high as 17.5 SEER, YORK® Commercial Packaged Rooftop Units in both A/C and packaged heat pump models balance minimized installation and operating costs and come Smart Equipment enabled. Each roof-mounted package unit combines efficiency, performance and comfort.
YORK® Packaged Rooftop Units for heating and air conditioning meet code compliance and go a step further by significantly cutting energy costs.
Key product design features, along with embedded Smart Equipment, ensure easier HVAC installation, start-up and commissioning.
A wide variety of heating and air conditioning options and a number of field-installed accessories better meet the needs of your application.
- 3-12.5 Tons
- Designed to match up directly with select competitor electrical, control and gas connections
- Meet or exceed ASHRAE Standard 90.1 – 2016
- 3-6 Tons
- Energy-efficient scroll and reciprocating compressors
- All cooling only/heat pump models share a common footprint for on-site flexibility
- 3-12.5 Tons
- Units meet or exceed ASHRAE 90.1-2016 and are ENERGY STAR® qualified
- Easy power and control wiring for reduced installation time and costs
- 15-27.5 Tons
- A broad range of outdoor air options, including low-leak damper economizers, constant volume powered exhaust and modulating powered exhaust
- Multiple airflow strategies, including exclusive IntelliSpeed™ discrete fan control (DFC) with 2-stage and 4-stage options
- 15-25 Tons
- Units meet or exceed ASHRAE Standard 90.1
- Smart Equipment provides reliability and ease of use
- 27.5-50 Tons
- Equivalent or higher part-load efficiency (IEER) than comparable models from competitors
- A broad range of outdoor air options, including low-leak damper economizers, constant-volume powered exhaust and modulating powered exhaust
- 25-50 Tons
- Standard, double-wall foam panels for improved thermal efficiency
- Variable-speed compressor and VSD fan options with the most advanced refrigeration, airflow and heat-transfer technologies
- 50-150 Tons
- Meets or exceeds ASHRAE 90.1-2016 energy standards
- Factory-mounted controls provide easy setup and programming