TM9V 96% AFUE Two Stage Variable Speed Furnace
ENERGY STAR® qualifying efficiency in a compact design.
|Efficiency Range||96% AFUE|
|Warranties||Lifetime heat exchanger, 10-year parts|
Advanced Efficiency. Optimal Comfort.
ENERGY STAR® qualifying efficiency of up to 96% AFUE offers more heat for less money.
Two-stage gas furnaces can shift their level of performance to track temperatures more accurately and provide greater comfort.
Lifetime heat exchanger, 10-year parts limited warranties ensure years of dependability with industry-leading quality.
Our Certified Comfort Expert™ contractors make sure your TM9V gas furnace is installed and serviced correctly from day one.
- ENERGY STAR® qualifying efficiency of up to 96% AFUE
- High-efficiency, variable-speed ECM fan motor provides quiet, effective air circulation, and a compact 33-inch height fits into tight spaces
- Integrated self-diagnostic control module
- All models are convertable to use propane (LP) gas.
- Two-stage burner adjusts heat levels to match your comfort level
- Unit design engineered for natural gas or propane applications
- Integrates with the Hx™3 Communicating Zoning System
- Electronic Hot Surface Ignition saves fuel cost with increased dependability and reliability.
|Comfort Technologies||Two-stage performance for precise tempreature control, matched with the ClimaTrak Comfort System||Energy Star||Yes|
|Fan Motor||Variable-speed, premium ECM fan motor with two-stage gas valve||Parts Warranty Code||10-year Parts Limited Warranty *|
|Position||Multi-position||Control Options||Communicating or Conventional|
Contact your local dealer for help with your existing system or to learn more about investing in a new one.
Find your local dealer for more information on our warranties and warranty registration.
Learn about our affordable financing plans so you can purchase a new YORK® comfort system that fits your budget.
Technical Guide - TM9V*C 96% AFUE Two Stage Variable Speed ECM Residential Gas Furnaces Multi-Position
Great Financing Options AvailableGet the Details
Lifetime Compressor Limited Warranty – 10-year Compressor Limited Warranty; Lifetime Heat Exchanger Limited Warranty – 20-year Heat Exchanger Limited Warranty; 10-year Parts Limited Warranty – 5-year Parts Limited Warranty; 10-year Compressor Limited Warranty – 5-year Compressor Limited Warranty
Three-phase models have 5-year Compressor and 1-year Parts Limited Warranties. Three-phase models do not qualify for the 10-year Parts Limited Warranty.