The HVAC Purchase ProcessWhat to consider to help simplify the purchase process
Whether you are repairing a current HVAC system or upgrading to a new system, there is a lot to consider. YORK® makes the purchase process easy with flexible financing options and our network of local, YORK® Certified Comfort Expert™ Contractors.
Your YORK® dealer will guide you through the complete purchase process and help you determine the right system to meet the needs of your family, home and budget. Plus, they'll be by your side through installation and routine maintenance. Learn more about how YORK® makes purchasing heating and air conditioning equipment easy by reviewing the process below.
HVAC Purchase Process
Purchasing a home comfort system is a big investment. Home improvement stores and handyman contractors aren't qualified to sell and service YORK® equipment. You'll find the best equipment and financing options available from your local YORK® dealer.
- YORK® Certified Comfort Expert™ Contractors are certified by NATE – an industry-recognized, third-party designation of excellence – so you know you'll be working with a trained expert.
- Installations completed by a YORK® dealer come with a 100% Satisfaction Money Back Guarantee.
- On installation work, YORK® will address any material or workmanship issues, or we will remove the installed equipment and refund your money.
YORK® Certified Comfort Expert™ Contractors make purchasing an HVAC system simple and affordable with flexible financing, rebates and incentives.
Customized Home Comfort
Rebates and Incentives
Various rebates and incentives are often available to homeowners through state and local agencies when purchasing high-efficiency home heating and cooling systems.
- Your YORK® dealer will help you take advantage of tax credits and any available rebates, so your investment pays you back fast.
- Your YORK® dealer may also offer additional, special programs with money-saving or service incentives.
Flexible Financing Options
Whichever purchasing path is best for you, your YORK® Certified Comfort Expert™ Contractor will be there to guide you along the way – from sale to service. Find a YORK® dealer near you using our Dealer Locator.
Speak with an Expert
Our Certified Comfort Experts are highly trained in home heating and cooling needs, and can provide you with a personalized solution that's right for your home.Schedule a Home Consultation