Ultraviolet Air Treatment System
Ensure high efficiency and indoor air quality for your home's HVAC system.
|Comfort Technologies||Germicidal UVC light technology|
Cleaner, Healthier Air and Extremely Low Maintenance
Ultraviolet light, installed in the ductwork of your system kills harmful bacteria and viruses, improving IAQ and reducing airborne irritants.
Maintenance is only required yearly, and constant operation improves your HVAC system's efficiency.
Our Certified Comfort Expert™ Contractors make sure your ultraviolet air treatment system is installed and serviced correctly from day one.
5-year parts and 1-year bulb and power assembly limited warranty ensures years of reliability.
- Ultraviolet light prevents and eliminates odor-causing bacteria
- Optimizes heat transfer capability of your HVAC system
- Backed by Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval
- Germicidal lamp requires replacement every 9,000 hours (approximately every 12 months)
- Kits come in a variety of sizes to match your application
Safe, Effective Performance
|Parts Warranty Code||5-year Parts Limited Warranty||Comfort Technologies||Germicidal UVC light technology|
|Warranties||5-year parts and 1-year bulb and power assembly limited warranties|
Contact your local dealer for help with your existing system or to learn more about investing in a new one.
Find your local dealer for more information on our warranties and warranty registration.
Learn about our affordable financing plans so you can purchase a new YORK® comfort system that fits your budget.