ME Modular Multi Speed Air Handler
A modular design for space-constrained or difficult installations.
|Warranties||Standard 10 year parts and compressor warranty.|
Energy Efficient, Modular Air Handler for Challenging Spaces
Partner with a YORK® Air Conditioner or Heat Pump to improve the overall comfort of your home.
A fully insulated cabinet, gasketed doors and a balanced high-efficiency blower assembly delivers quiet comfort.
Efficiency of the air handler will often times increase the SEER of the entire system up to, and sometimes over, one SEER point.
YORK® ME Air Handlers carry the Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval.
Electrically commutated blower motor uses up to 80% less electricity than conventional technologies.
- Composite, low-water-retention drain pans reduce the possibility of mold or bacteria buildup
- Standard multi-position provides everything needed for all installed positions – no additional kits required
- Built-in filter rack accepts 1.0" disposable and cleanable air filters
- Multiple airflow settings so the system can be matched to your home's specific comfort needs
- Less than 2% air leakages at 1.0" esp. ensures only conditioned air moves through your home and unconditioned air isn't introduced into the system
- Unit designed to match with the CM family of cased coils
|Comfort Technologies||High-Efficiency fixed speed motor||Phase||Single-phase|
|Coil||MaxAlloy™ Coil||Configuration||Modular, Multi-Position|
|Fan Motor||Standard ECM five-speed motor||Position||Four position|
|Parts Warranty Code||10-year Parts Limited Warranty*||Tonnage Range||1.5-5 Tons|
|Voltage Options||208-230V 1Φ 60Hz||Control Options||Conventional|
Contact your local dealer for help with your existing system or to learn more about investing in a new one.
Find your local dealer for more information on our warranties and warranty registration.
Learn about our affordable financing plans so you can purchase a new YORK® comfort system that fits your budget.
Certified Comfort Experts Are Here to HelpWork With the Best
Understand HVAC Energy RatingsCheck Them Out
Lifetime Compressor Limited Warranty – 10-year Compressor Limited Warranty; Lifetime Heat Exchanger Limited Warranty – 20-year Heat Exchanger Limited Warranty; 10-year Parts Limited Warranty – 5-year Parts Limited Warranty; 10-year Compressor Limited Warranty – 5-year Compressor Limited Warranty
Three-phase models have 5-year Compressor and 1-year Parts Limited Warranties. Three-phase models do not qualify for the 10-year Parts Limited Warranty.