JMET Modular Multi Speed Air Handler
A modular design for space-constrained or difficult installations
|Warranties||Standard 10 year parts and compressor warranty.|
Energy Efficient, Modular Air Handler for Challenging Spaces
A fully insulated cabinet, gasketed doors and a balanced high-efficiency blower assembly delivers quiet comfort.
Efficiency of the air handler will often times increase the SEER of the entire system up to, and sometimes over, one SEER point.
YORK® JMET Air Handlers carry the Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval.
Electrically commutated blower motor uses up to 80% less electricity than conventional technologies.
- Next-generation high-efficiency blower delivers increased airflow and reduced blower watts by 10%, using a standard ECM motor
- Next-generation insulation and gasket design reduces thermal transmission paths and limits sweating
- Less than 2% cabinet air leakage at 1 in. W.C. external static pressure when tested in accordance with ASHRAE Standard 193
- Two-stage operation provides flexibility in application with single and two-stage outdoor equipment
- A casing size of 20.5 in., smooth sides and rigid construction for ease of attic access and tight applications
- Structural components are made of post-powder painted aluminum or galvanized steel to prevent corrosion for long-lasting quality
|Comfort Technologies||High-Efficiency fixed speed motor||Coil||MaxAlloy™ Coil|
|Fan Motor||Standard ECM five-speed motor||Tonnage Range||1.5-5 Tons|
|Parts Warranty Code||10-year Parts Limited Warranty*||Position||Four position|
Contact your local dealer for help with your existing system or to learn more about investing in a new one.
Find your local dealer for more information on our warranties and warranty registration.
Learn about our affordable financing plans so you can purchase a new YORK® comfort system that fits your budget.
Great Financing Options AvailableGet the Details
Lifetime Compressor Limited Warranty – 10-year Compressor Limited Warranty; Lifetime Heat Exchanger Limited Warranty – 20-year Heat Exchanger Limited Warranty; 10-year Parts Limited Warranty – 5-year Parts Limited Warranty; 10-year Compressor Limited Warranty – 5-year Compressor Limited Warranty
Three-phase models have 5-year Compressor and 1-year Parts Limited Warranties. Three-phase models do not qualify for the 10-year Parts Limited Warranty.