XAU 600-2,000 CFM Upflow/Downflow Indoor Coil
Uncased, “A” coil design upflow and downflow unit with MaxAlloy™ coil technology
|Configuration||Uncased, upflow design with field-installed or factory-installed, bolt-on TXV available|
QUALITY STARTS ON THE INSIDE
Through smart “A” coil design and advanced Max Alloy™ aluminum construction, the XAU indoor coil can reduce total cost of ownership through long-lasting reliability.
Our Certified Comfort Expert™ contractors make sure your XAU indoor coil is installed and serviced correctly from day one.
A 10-year Parts Limited Warranty ensures years of dependability with industry-leading quality.
- Long-life MaxAlloy™ aluminum coil provides lasting reliability
- Provides proper moisture removal with staggered tube rows
- Handles demanding AC or heat pump duties
- Streamlined “A” coil design for maximum efficiency and performance
- TXV kits available, featuring nonbraze, bolt-on connectors for quick and easy installation
- Delivers optimized efficiency when partnered with matching furnaces
DOE 2023 CERTIFIED
|Tonnage Range||1.5-5 tons||Capacity||600-2,000 CFM|
|Parts Warranty Code||10-year Parts Limited Warranty*|
Contact your local dealer for help with your existing system or to learn more about investing in a new one.
Find your local dealer for more information on our warranties and warranty registration.
Learn about our flexible financing plans so you can purchase a new YORK® comfort system that fits your budget.
Technical Guide - XAF/XAH/XAU Add-On Coils For Use With Split-System Cooling & Heat Pumps