TM8V 80% AFUE Two Stage Variable Speed Furnace
Efficient and quiet two-stage heating in a compact design.
|Efficiency Range||80% AFUE|
|Warranties||Lifetime heat exchanger, 10-year parts|
Comfort on Every Level
The YORK® TM8V uses an ECM fan motor to reduce electricity use and meet U.S. EPA energy efficiency standards with an 80% AFUE rating.
This two-stage gas furnace can track temperatures more accurately and shift the level of performance to provide greater comfort.
World-class quality that bears the Good Housekeeping Seal and industry-leading warranties ensure years of dependability and comfort.
Our Certified Comfort Expert™ contractors make sure your TM8V gas furnace is installed and serviced correctly from day one.
- Two-stage burner for a higher degree of comfort
- Compatibility with our wide selection of indoor air quality products
- Unit design engineered for natural gas or propane applications
- All models are convertable to use propane (LP) gas.
- Variable-speed ECM fan motor provides quiet, efficient air circulation, and a compact 33-inch height fits into tight spaces
- ClimaTrak™ humidity control
- Integrates with the Hx™3 Communicating Zoning System
- Electronic Hot Surface Ignition saves fuel cost with increased dependability and reliability.
|Comfort Technologies||Two-stage performance for precise tempreature control, matched with the ClimaTrak Comfort System||Fan Motor||Variable-speed, premium ECM fan motor with two-stage gas valve|
|Parts Warranty Code||10-year Parts Limited Warranty *||Position||Multi-position|
|Control Options||Communicating or Conventional|
Contact your local dealer for help with your existing system or to learn more about investing in a new one.
Find your local dealer for more information on our warranties and warranty registration.
Learn about our affordable financing plans so you can purchase a new YORK® comfort system that fits your budget.
Consumer Brochure - YORK LX Series Gas Furnaces TM9V, TM9Y, TM9E, TM8V, TMLV, TM8Y, TM8E, TMLE, TL9E, and TL8E
Technical Guide - TM8V/TMLV Two Stage ECM Multi-Position Standard and Low NOx Gas Furnaces
Great Financing Options AvailableGet the Details
Lifetime Compressor Limited Warranty – 10-year Compressor Limited Warranty; Lifetime Heat Exchanger Limited Warranty – 20-year Heat Exchanger Limited Warranty; 10-year Parts Limited Warranty – 5-year Parts Limited Warranty; 10-year Compressor Limited Warranty – 5-year Compressor Limited Warranty
Three-phase models have 5-year Compressor and 1-year Parts Limited Warranties. Three-phase models do not qualify for the 10-year Parts Limited Warranty.