YZT 19 SEER Two Stage Heat Pump
Adjusts to your comfort needs and adapts to your technology needs.
|Efficiency Range||Up to 19.0 SEER & 10.0 HSPF|
|Sound Levels||as low as 66 dBA|
|Warranties||Standard 10 year parts and compressor warranty.|
Flexible and Efficient
Two-stage design more closely matches the comfort needs of the space, providing more even temperatures and lower energy consumption.
The advanced design of the QuietDrive™ system reduces sound levels to no more than a typical dishwasher.
ENERGY STAR® qualifying efficiency rating of up to 19 SEER and 10.0 HSPF means lower utility bills.
YORK® High-efficiency Heat Pumps carry the Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval.
- Advanced control system Demand Defrost minimizes defrost cycles, reducing energy costs while maintaining comfort.
- Impact-resistant, powder-painted, galvanized steel two-piece extruded louver coil guard adds protection and makes cleaning easy, and an automotive-grade, powder-paint finish rated at 1000-hours salt spray provides years of corrosion-free performance
- Works with conventional thermostats or the Hx™3 full color, Wi-Fi enabled thermostat provides remote control and monitoring
- Climate Set™ – provides pre-configured operating profiles the installing contractor can select during set-up to fine tune the system's operation for either Humid, Dry, or Normal climates. Additional fine-tune adjustments are always available to provide a custom comfort solution. (Feature available when a variable speed indoor air mover is utilized.)
- Unit can be matched with a YORK® residential gas furnace to create a dual-fuel comfort system that automatically switches between heat sources based on energy costs or capacity
- Two-stage scroll compressor is a robust, time-tested design that can stand up to the rigors presented while comfort conditioning a home
- Integrates with the Hx™3 Communicating Zoning System
- Communications Capable – Designed to operate as a conventionally wired system or as a communicating system requiring only 4 thermostat wires between the outdoor and indoor units, the communicating system provides self-commissioning on start-up as well as the ability to check system status at the outdoor unit, thermostat, or remotely using the designated App.
|Comfort Technologies||QuietDrive™ sound reduction system | Compatible with WiFi enabled Hx™3 Communicating Zoning System||Coil||Enhanced Copper tube bonded to enhanced aluminum fins|
|Compressor Type||Two-Stage Scroll Compressor||Energy Star||Yes|
|Fan Motor||QuietDrive™ system||Tonnage Range||2, 3, 4, 5 Tons|
|SEER Range||Up to 16 SEER||Parts Warranty Code||10-year Parts Limited Warranty*|
|Warranty Other||Compressor: 10-year Compressor Limited Warranty*||Control Options||Communicating or Conventional|
Contact your local dealer for help with your existing system or to learn more about investing in a new one.
Find your local dealer for more information on our warranties and warranty registration.
Learn about our affordable financing plans so you can purchase a new YORK® comfort system that fits your budget.
Great Financing Options AvailableGet the Details
Lifetime Compressor Limited Warranty – 10-year Compressor Limited Warranty; Lifetime Heat Exchanger Limited Warranty – 20-year Heat Exchanger Limited Warranty; 10-year Parts Limited Warranty – 5-year Parts Limited Warranty; 10-year Compressor Limited Warranty – 5-year Compressor Limited Warranty
Three-phase models have 5-year Compressor and 1-year Parts Limited Warranties. Three-phase models do not qualify for the 10-year Parts Limited Warranty.