YHE 14 SEER Single Stage Heat Pump
Efficient, dependable, year-round comfort.
|Efficiency Range||Matches up to 15.0 SEER & 9.5 HSPF|
|Sound Levels||as low as 72 dBA|
|Warranties||Standard 10 year parts and compressor warranty.|
Dependable, Efficient Performance
YORK® YHE Heat Pumps carry the Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval.
Use of next-generation refrigerant R-410A delivers sustainable performance with zero ozone depletion.
Thoughtful design isolates normal operating sounds while upward airflow carries sound away.
YORK® YHE Heat Pumps can be matched with YORK® one-piece and modular air handlers, as well as 80% and 90% residential gas furnaces.
- Automotive-grade, powder-paint finish is 1,000-hours salt spray rated to provide years of corrosion-free performance
- An impact-resistant, powder-painted, galvanized steel, two-piece extruded louver coil guard protects your investment, yet is easy to remove for cleaning
- Single- and three-phase models available (THE)
- Unit can be matched with a YORK® residential gas furnace to create a dual-fuel comfort system that automatically switches between heat sources based on energy costs or capacity
- Single-stage scroll compressor is a robust, time-tested design that can stand up to the rigors presented while comfort conditioning a home
|Coil||Enhanced Copper tube bonded to enhanced aluminum fins||Compressor Type||Single-Stage Scroll Compressor|
|Tonnage Range||1.5-5 Tons||SEER Range||15 SEER|
|Parts Warranty Code||10-year Parts Limited Warranty*||Warranty Other||Compressor: 10-year Compressor Limited Warranty*|
Contact your local dealer for help with your existing system or to learn more about investing in a new one.
Find your local dealer for more information on our warranties and warranty registration.
Learn about our affordable financing plans so you can purchase a new YORK® comfort system that fits your budget.
Technical Guide - THE30 thru 60, 3Ø, R-410A Split System Heat Pumps (14 SEER) Gen 2
Great Financing Options AvailableGet the Details
Lifetime Compressor Limited Warranty – 10-year Compressor Limited Warranty; Lifetime Heat Exchanger Limited Warranty – 20-year Heat Exchanger Limited Warranty; 10-year Parts Limited Warranty – 5-year Parts Limited Warranty; 10-year Compressor Limited Warranty – 5-year Compressor Limited Warranty
Three-phase models have 5-year Compressor and 1-year Parts Limited Warranties. Three-phase models do not qualify for the 10-year Parts Limited Warranty.